Sunday, 22 November 2015

Writing

QQA funny young fellow named Perkins
Was terribly fond of small ____gherkin's_____
One day after tea
He ate ninety __bean's_______
And pickled his internal workings.

There was once a young girl who said: "Why 
Can't I look in my ear with my __cry____? 
If I put my mind to it 
I'm sure I can do it. 
You never can tell till you __do it ____ ." 


There was an old man of Dumbree,
Who taught little owls to drink ____bumbree__ ;
For he said, 'To eat mice,
Is not proper or ___copper ____'
That amiable man of Dumbree.



My own story 



As u hear this rhyme  
I will carry on my crime
Even try my best to fly
At least I will try try try
Until I can change the time


There was a kitten
Who wants some mittens 
To keep his hands warm

There was a storm
In Britains 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment